THIS next line REDIRECTS PEOPLE AUTOMATICALLY FROM THIS BLOGGER BLOG TO ROBSKEE.COM wherever it is hosted --put in bit--

17 June, 2006

Do we really want to encourage this sort of thing? . . . OMG Yes!



Some of you may already be aware of the Giant Microbes range of plush toys which are available in configurations morphologically identical to Gonorrhoea, Syphilis (at left), Ebola (at right), E. coli and many other microbial nasties.


Well, in the realm of the gross senses (ie those not requiring 50,000X magnification) I was recently pleasantly surprised to come across Pee and Poo.



Pee&Poo97

If your browser is Macromedia Flash capable, take a quick tour here.
And this from their website by way of introduction:
We are Pee & Poo. Escapees from the bathroom, we are entering the world on a journey filled with new adventures. Maybe we can stay with you for a while?
Bring it ON!
*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't pee and poo the wrong colour? If I had pee that colour I'd be wondering what I ate! And for poo that colour I'd suggest a healthy dose of magnesium and some extra fibre!

Very cute! I want the whole set.

Anonymous said...

Are they for cuddling? Or some kind of demonstration tool? I wonder if they come with an aroma? Could be the whole sensory package...

Anonymous said...

My son (2 1/2) yrs) would love pee and poo (pisi and caca) he says goodbye to his own each time he flushes but this way he could have some pee and poo that lingers that little bit longer !!

As for me, the Giant Microbes are still the ones to go for...