THIS next line REDIRECTS PEOPLE AUTOMATICALLY FROM THIS BLOGGER BLOG TO ROBSKEE.COM wherever it is hosted --put in bit--

10 March, 2006

Housekeeping

Now that I've got this blogging software worked out (more or less) I'll start writing more about what's actually going on in our lives. I’m still a bit wary about blogging, because once you put something online you have little control over where it will end up and you never know what the repercussions will be as it bounces around the internet and comes flying back at you (or others) in the future. Puppy Poo Girl is a sobering case in point.

For this reason and so as not to thrust my friends and family unwittingly into the blogosphere I will refer only minimally to people who are otherwise extremely important in my life, and even then only by pseudonym or initial. For example: my partner J; my friends A, B, C, D; the Prime Minister JH . . . etc.

I will never upload photos of my family or friends to this blog without getting their permission first.

Pets (like this one) are another story.


Uberpets a whole 'nother tale yet again . . .


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Robskee - I backed into a van that turned out to belong to a colleague who was also at the studio that day ... luckily he said not to worry!